Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hello

I`ve been back in Japan for about two weeks and I`ve been getting some worried messages about all the disasters going on over here. The typhoon did hit Osaka, where I`m currently staying but all it did was cancel my plans to go surfing in Shikoku that weekend. The earthquake that hit a few days ago was far away from Osaka so I felt a slight tremor. Also, the nuclear contamination that resulted from that earthquake is nowhere near me. So just in case you were worried, I`m fine.

I had actually been planning on updating this blog more regularly when I was in China but it was banned from use by the Chinese government. I do have 2 gigabytes worth of pictures and movies from the trip so it will take a while to upload all of them.

Recently I`ve been decompressing in Osaka and hanging out with old friends. I`ll be back in Miami on July 28th!

Eyal

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]